FOREIGN TRADE AND CUSTOMS LAW
We deal with advising and sponsoring companies and business chambers in legal, administrative, customs and commercial aspects of foreign trade activities.
- Interventions in customs headquarters for value adjustments, inaccurate declarations, differences due to valuation and classification of merchandise and criterion values.
- Interventions in matters of origin of merchandise before the Secretary of Commerce and at the regional level (MERCOSUR).
- Interventions before the Fiscal Court of the Nation in customs matters.
- Drafting and negotiation of international contracts: international sales, technology transfer, agency, representation, among others.
- Advice and presentations before the Central Bank (BCRA) and financial entities for the exchange regime.
- Presentation of orders, follow-up and obtaining of SPECIAL REGIMES: Turnkey plant, used production lines, temporary admission, etc.
- Intervention in claims for non-automatic LNA import licenses.
- Advice on technical barriers to trade.
- Legal-tax advice for operations between related companies.
ANTI-DUMPING RIGHTS AND DEFENSE OF COMPETITION
We sponsor companies, governments and business chambers throughout the process involved in dumping and competition defense investigations. This is how we do:
- Analysis, presentation, monitoring and sponsorship of local producers, importers or exporters in investigations for Unfair Competition (Dumping and Subsidies) and Safeguards, both in Argentina and abroad.
- Evaluation and design of programs and support plans for the development of competence and competitiveness.
- Interventions in presentations for the defense of local competition, law of commercial loyalty and consumer protection.
EXTERNAL MARKETS AND EXPORT PROMOTION
Given the growing need to establish response mechanisms for dealing with international markets, both in its traditional form and through the use of technological instruments, we work on:
- Development of foreign markets.
- Analysis of potential and positioning of products in foreign markets.
- Development of strategies and programs of services and commercial intelligence to support and internationalize exporting SMEs.
- Analysis and development of business strategies on virtual platforms (in collaboration with specialized teams).
We are one of the leading legal-economic firms serving companies, business chambers, and governments in the areas of foreign trade, foreign markets, and antidumping duties.
Composed of a group of professionals and correspondents abroad, and coordinated by Dr. Héctor Félix Arese, we provide services and products aimed at satisfying the needs of our clients.